[MITgcm-support] Non-linear Free surface with non-hydrostatic mode

nkimura at cae.wisc.edu nkimura at cae.wisc.edu
Fri Feb 17 11:02:42 EST 2006

  David Wang,
  Hello, I thank you very much for your suggestion.

  I set both options in CPP_OPTIONS.h,
  #define ALLOW_NONHYDROSTATIC
  #define NONLIN_FRSURF

  but the run does not work at all although the options should be available
according to the manual.

  With the hydrostatic mode, nonlinFreeSurf=4 works. Did I download wrong codes?

  Thank you,
  Nobuaki