[MITgcm-support] Re: [MITgcm-cvs] MITgcm-support at mitgcm.org

Martin Losch mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de
Tue Feb 14 02:35:36 EST 2006

Mehdi,

the hydrostatic mode is the default, normally you do not have to do
anything special to get (although, you are right and your flags make
sure the code is not compiled and not called); if you cannot compile
the code most likely something else is the reason.

You need to provide output from the make process (genmake2, make
depend, make) and about the experiment you are trying to compile
(start with/from a verification experiment).
(the CPP_OPTIONS.h alone is not enough, plus, it didn't show up in
any of your four emails).

Martin