[MITgcm-support] boundary conditions, in general

Haferman, Jeffrey (Jeff) (CIV) jlhaferm at nps.edu
Fri Dec 22 13:04:07 EST 2006

Thank you all.  I know periodicity in the vertical seems like a strange
request, but the scale of the modeling that I am doing is just a few
meters and my model "doesn't know" about the surface or bottom of the
ocean.  I do need to implement periodic BCs in the vertical, so it
sounds like I will have to make some modifications to the code...

Jeff