[MITgcm-support] s12t_16x32

Dimitris Menemenlis menemenlis at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 23 13:51:27 EDT 2006

Hi Amitabh,

>  The word 'calendarDumps = .True.' in data file
>  is spelled correctly as given.

Please refer to my previous message.  Parameter calendarDumps needs to be
defined in "data.cal" not in "data".

> it is a sea ice experiment downloaded from the website below
>  http://dev.mitgcm.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/MITgcm_contrib/high_res_cube/code-mods/s12t_16x32/

If you downloaded the experiment from above location, then the switch of
calendarDumps from "data" to "data.cal" should have been taken care of.  So it
looks like you may be mixing and matching incompatible model versions and input
files.  Probably best to re-download clean copies of everything ...

Cheers, Dimitris