[MITgcm-support] Re: non-MDSIO input files

Dmitri Leonov dleonov at u.washington.edu
Mon Aug 14 14:59:29 EDT 2006

Hello Ed,

Thanks for the info about default filenames.

There is one thing I don't quite understand though: after the grid data
is read the exchange subroutines overwrite the +1 arrays at the northern
and/or eastern boundaries by the western/southern boundary data. I'm
wondering if that could be a problem for the open boundaries.

If it assumes periodicity in x and y is there a way to turn it off?

Regards,

Dmitri