[MITgcm-support] Ricr and MLDs

Dimitris Menemenlis menemenlis at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 3 13:17:50 EDT 2006

Hi David, there is no need to change the code.  Ricr is a parameter that can be
changed in the runtime file called "data.kpp".  For example, add

  Ricr            = 0.3

in the &KPP_PARM01 namelist.  Also note that the value in the runtime file
data.kpp will overwrite the default value in the code.  So maybe that is why you
did not see a change in your test experiments.