[MITgcm-support] mnc pickups

jeff polton jpolton at ucsd.edu
Mon Sep 19 19:46:18 EDT 2005

Hi.
Firstly, yes I did rerun genmake2. I deleted all the old files in my
build directory just to make sure. This led to 3 new files appearing in
pkg/mnc at the time of compilation:
MNC_CW_READWRITE_RS.F
MNC_CW_READWRITE_RL.F
MNC_CW_READWRITE_I.F
I guess these came from the similarly named template file.

Below are the files that live in code/
and the files that live in input/