[MITgcm-support] Some questions about MITgcm

nkimura at cae.wisc.edu nkimura at cae.wisc.edu
Tue Sep 13 20:27:08 EDT 2005

   Hello-
   I am a poor beginner of MITgcm user.
   I have some questions. When I used cvs command to updata files, your server
rejected my access (forge.csail.mit.edu: Connection refused). What is wrong?
because I have not registered my name on your user lists (?), cannot I connect
the server?
   Another question is that when I modified some subroutines by myself how I can
protect these modified subroutines (by update, these subroutines will disappear.
)? Could you please tell me the web page showing how to protect these files?

   Thank you,

   My name     : Nobuaki Kimura
   Position    : Ph.D student
   Purpose     : Numerical simulation in lakes