[MITgcm-support] odd diagnostics package output

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Sat Sep 3 14:07:26 EDT 2005

Hi Daniel,

There was few e-mails sent about "negative diagnostics freq"
on MITgcm-devel list, in April this year, :
http://dev.mitgcm.org/pipermail/mitgcm-devel/2005-April/subject.html

Since that time, I added the phase shift option,
but the default is as it was before: for instantaneous diags,
(negative freq), phase = period/2.

In your case, you just have to specify:
frequency(1) = -600.,
timephase(1) = 0.,