[MITgcm-support] SSH drift and obcs again

Thomas Haine Thomas.Haine at jhu.edu
Sun Oct 30 12:05:32 EST 2005

Hi Martin, That's a great idea but, confusingly, it doesn't fix the
issue. If I correct over a fraction of the southern wall excluding the
corners it works to machine precision with land corner points, but fails
with ocean corner points. This has me baffled.

Alistair's good suggestion about computing transport excluding corners
also doesn't work even with land at the corners.

Any final ideas?  I'm ready to stick land in at the corners and run it
(and/or explore other domains without obcs).

Thanks for your help, Tom.