[MITgcm-support] netcdf output

David Wang dwang at ldeo.columbia.edu
Mon Oct 24 12:34:35 EDT 2005

Hi Jaime,

You need mnc package to deal with netcdf input/output, which by default
  will not go into effect unless you

1). include mnc in ./code/packages.conf
2). include useMNC=.TRUE., in data.pkg
3). create a data.mnc

You may checkout the verification case lobal_ocean.90x40x15.
That's all that I know so far, I'm also a beginner.

-D.W.