[MITgcm-support] tracer's time step

Eli Biton eliyahub at wisemail.weizmann.ac.il
Wed Nov 23 10:09:54 EST 2005

Hi Stefano
Regarding your first question I'm compiling, building and running the
code
in the same directory.  I have also checked at the STDOUT files (of both
experiments which differ just by their tracer time step) that the model
reads the 'data' file correctly. In addition, I  also compared between
the 'User time' of both tests at the end of their STDOUT files,  and
they show no difference between the two experiment in terms of
computation time.
Thanks, Eli

>>> squerin at ogs.trieste.it 11/23/05 11:27 AM >>>
Hi Eli,
just a doubt (trivial...): are you compiling, building and running the
code
in the same directory?
The STDOUT file should at least confirm that the executable reads the
input
files correctly.

Cheers,

Stefano