[MITgcm-support] matlab script files for Rotating-tank!

Van Thinh Nguyen vtnguyen at moisie.math.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Mar 23 13:41:56 EST 2005

Hi,

I just started to use Mitgcm, my interest is on lake modelling which is
a closed domain. So I have worked on tutorial "Rotating-tank"
(../verification/rotating-tank). I have run this example, because I hope
this may help me some ideas to simulate a lake. I have got a
computational result, however I still have problem to see this result by
matlab (I still don't use NetCDF). Anyone may have a matlab script file to
see this problem, please help me out!
I also used matlab scripts to see the result from exp0, it worked
perfectly, but in this case it is diffenrent may be due to cylinderical
coordination.

Thanks so much!

Van Thinh