[MITgcm-support] Global_ocean query

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Fri Mar 18 12:47:27 EST 2005

Hi folks,

The above email was rejected by our list software because it contained
an attachment bigger than 4MB.  I've sent an email to Amitabh asking him
not to do this again and I've put the attachment at:

  http://mitgcm.org/MITgcm_support/work_10days.ps

in case anyone needs to see it.

Our list software has been set to automatically delete any emails
containing huge (more than 1MB) attachments, so please don't even try to
send them.  If you need to share large images, please put them on your
*OWN* web page and then email the URL ONLY to this list.

thanks,
Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD