[MITgcm-support] ifort optimization puzzle

Martin Losch mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de
Fri Mar 11 09:54:08 EST 2005

Hi Ed,

I am working on it, but currently I have no time for this, Wednesday
the earliest.
BTW, I found out that only the -xN option results in the problems I
described, other vectorization options, e.g. -xW (all for Intel P4
processors), work.

Do you know where to submit a bug? Does Intel have a webform for this,
or a special email address?

Martin