[MITgcm-support] query ?

Amitabh Mitra amitabhmitra1 at rediffmail.com
Wed Jun 15 07:07:10 EDT 2005

 Dear Sir,

 I have run the global_ocean.90x40x15 experiment for

 one year with a resolution of 1x1.

 In the 'data' file I am putting the value for

 deltaTtracer=800.  and  deltaTClock=172800.

 While plotting the output for the last iteration (180)

 I am changing the line no. 4 in  mit_timesteps.m  as

 deltat = mit_getparm('D:\MITrun\data','deltaTClock');

 i.e. putting  'deltaTClock' in place of 'deltaTtracer',

 (to get proper headings in the plot).

 Is this change logical and valid ? Will the vast difference

 between the two timings have any effect on the model output ?

 Thanking You,

 With regards,

 Amitabh Mitra