[MITgcm-support] utils/cs_grid

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Tue Jul 5 11:31:30 EDT 2005

Hi Martin,

Those scripts have not been tested with many different grids
(I worked on our standard c32, and tried also Dimitri c510 and
it was working). Since you are not trying a different grid, it
should (in theory) work.
However, I saw in some EXF pieces of the code that the longitudes
are changed to be in [0,360[ (but are in [180,180[ in the
tileXXX.mitgrid files), so that it can be the reason why
you run into some problems.

Can you try to check this first (try again the scripts with
the original longitudes) ?

Jean-Michel