[MITgcm-support] Tiled output

Ulrike Riemenschneider uriemenschneider at whoi.edu
Wed Dec 7 13:26:28 EST 2005

OK, I see. Well usesinglecpuio was actually set to .TRUE. in the data
file I'd been using. I have changed it now to see how the output looks.

Thanks,
Uli

Dimitris Menemenlis wrote:
> Uli, usesinglecpuio is false by default.  So if you are getting global
> file output with MPI and you have not set globalfiles or usesinglecpuio
> flags, something else is wrong with your configuration.  Dimitris

Ulrike Riemenschneider,  Postdoctoral Investigator

Physical Oceanography Dept. MS #21,
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Phone: (+1) 508 289 2916  Fax: (+1) 508 457 2181
web: www.whoi.edu/hpb/Site.do?id=252