[MITgcm-support] Tiled output

Ulrike Riemenschneider uriemenschneider at whoi.edu
Wed Dec 7 11:58:44 EST 2005

Hey everyone;

very quick question. I am running a rather large domain recently and I
am looking into tiled vs. global output. I have set globalFiles=.FALSE.
to get a tiled output, but as far as I can tell, only the pickup. files
are tiled and none of the other output files, such as U.***, T.***, etc.

Is there another variable that needs to be set to make those tiled also?

Thanks,
Uli

Ulrike Riemenschneider,  Postdoctoral Investigator

Physical Oceanography Dept. MS #21,
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Phone: (+1) 508 289 2916  Fax: (+1) 508 457 2181
web: www.whoi.edu/hpb/Site.do?id=252