[MITgcm-support] problems on alpha machine

Martin Losch mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de
Tue Dec 6 14:17:02 EST 2005

Hezi,

looks like the iteration in carbon_chem, S/R CALC_PCO2 fails and
results in inf for 'x' which then becomes htotal and
phlocal=10**(htotal)? Maybe the authors of this piece of the code could
say something about their experience with this iteration?

Your compiler seems to be very particular (o:

Martin