[MITgcm-support] passive tracer

name surname useruom at yahoo.de
Mon Dec 5 11:52:50 EST 2005

 Dear all,
  for my master thesis, I'm using the MITgcm to simulate the thermal forced circulation   in an one-hemisphere domain.
  I would like to restart my run from the steay state (using the   pickup files) adding salinity as passive tracer.
  My data file is attached. GM scheme is used.

  Moreover, the convection adjustment is not efficient in my experiments,  seems to be too slow. How can I use an istantanious mixing scheme?

  Best regards,
  Frank.

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher