[MITgcm-support] submitting new pkg

samar khatiwala spk at ldeo.columbia.edu
Sat Apr 16 13:38:16 EDT 2005

Ed, thanks for the prompt reply. I can put together everything
(including a test case) this weekend and send it to you on Monday.
I don't believe anything will break but no doubt your test scripts
will uncover any failings. In the mean time I can also carry out
some more tests, since the pkg has really only been tested
with a previous (considerably older) version of the code.
CVS access would be good to have so I can make sure that the
code keeps up with the breakneck speed of development of the
MIT code. Well, try to.

Samar