[MITgcm-support] Fwd: get code

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Tue Apr 12 12:28:49 EDT 2005

Hi Ming,

Welcome to the MITgcm-support list.  You don't have to do anything to
use the MITgcm code other than download--its freely available.

If you have problems, or (even better!) if you've found ways to improve
the code and would like to submit changes back to us, this email list is
the place to do it!

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD