[MITgcm-support] MITgcm now uses NetCDF (was: Re: testreport on G4, mnc)

Martin Losch mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de
Fri Sep 24 09:01:46 EDT 2004

Hi Ed,

I guess I am allowed to make one stupid suggestion per week. Luckily I
used this allowance up today, on the last day of the week. What was I
thinking? I guess I got so used to downloading the code, and running
testscript with all defaults (works almost all the time, still!), that
I was not thinking at all. Thanks for putting me back on track (o:

Martin