[MITgcm-support] advection scheme for T/S

Martin Losch mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de
Tue Sep 21 02:16:30 EDT 2004

Hi Jean-Michel, Samar,

as far as I remember: after your email, I put this problem aside and in
fact, I don't remember that I have seen this channel directory, nor the
results. What I described yesterday, was the same problem that
Jean-Michel's 1-y-old email replies to. So Samar, I take everything
back. If you do things without thinking, as I did, you get the problems
I described yesterday. But if you follow Jean-Michel's and Alistair's
advice, you should not get the efficient vertical mixing. Sorry for the
confusion.

Martin