[MITgcm-support] Problem with MNC initialization

Chris Hill cnh at mit.edu
Mon Oct 11 13:30:20 EDT 2004

Hi Baylor,

 Ed is fixing this as I write. This seems to have started happening late
last week. Patrick reports that things appear for his codes with ifc (see
below), so he suggests that as a temporary work around (either that or use
this as an excuse to go and enjoy the beautiful fall weather).

Chris

Ed,

two things:

1.
Using ifc I don't get a seg. fault,
so this might be a good work around for people wanting to use mnc.

2.
I think, unrelated to this issue is that, e.g. for lab_sea, I no longer get
monitor output:
grep dynstat output.txt
gives nothing, but
grep dynstat ../results/output.txt\