[MITgcm-support] Problem with input data

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at MIT.EDU
Thu May 20 16:24:54 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Good news.  By commenting out

C--   Initialize variable data for packages
C--      CALL PACKAGES_INIT_VARIABLES( myThid )

The problem is fixed.  The model looks great...But...what did I mess up
by not initializing the packages.  I assume it was only one part of the
package file that was messing up the temperature field.  Any idea what
this may be.

Thanks,
Matt