[MITgcm-support] Problem with input data

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at MIT.EDU
Thu May 20 12:34:20 EDT 2004

Hi Alistair and everyone,

It didn't help, but thanks for catching those errors.  What is happening
to the model between when it reads in the temperature field and timestep
0.  I can't figure out what step is setting that part of the temperature
field to zero.  Assuming we can figure out where this may be happening,
can I just override this step, because the model works fine after this
point.  I have usePickupBeforeC35 as the default value of .FALSE. so I
dont think the model is even going into a correction step.

Thanks,
Matt