[MITgcm-support] vectorization

Chris Hill cnh at mit.edu
Fri May 7 09:28:58 EDT 2004

Martin,

 Patrick has information on NEC performance I think. So far only Detlef has
been running on these and he doesn’t tell us what he finds. Is someone can
can me an account I'd be happy to take a look.

 The electricity to building 54 went out for a second time this week.
http://mitgcm.org should be back up shortly.

Chris