[MITgcm-support] RE: cube 510x6 by 510 convention

Chris Hill cnh at mit.edu
Mon Mar 29 20:15:15 EST 2004

Hmmmm!

Well YC should be latitude, but yours has blocks of zeros! I think this may
have something to do with how globalfiles=.true. interacts with the SGI. Is
Dimitris around, I've not seen a problem like this before but I have heard
rumours about SGI I/O issues for certain I/O modes, maybe he can shed some
light on what happened?

Anybody else got any thoughts on whats going on - picture of yc is attached?

Chris