[MITgcm-support] [Fwd: [acesgrid-support] questions]

Chris Hill cnh at mit.edu
Sat Mar 27 11:09:03 EST 2004

Liang,

 The fields output by MITgcm are described in the online manual

 - see http://mitgcm.org -> Documentation -> Output files

 There is also an example of a basic OB application under the "Gravity
Plume" example in the online manual.

 I've also cc'd a couple of people (Samar Khatiwala, Chris Edwards, Sonya
Legg who are doing OB and coastal work).

Chris Hill