[MITgcm-support] [Fwd: CPP_OPTIONS.h]

Uli Riemenschneider uriemenschneider at whoi.edu
Mon Jun 28 17:08:52 EDT 2004

Hello Ed,

I am trying to setup the new MITgcm in the same way that Sonya used an
older version of the code, and to do so Sonya sent me all the files that
she changed so I can incorporate them into the new model. Most of them
don't seem to be very different but the file CPP_OPTIONS.h (attached)
seems to have a lot of out of date commands in it ... how can I bring is
up to date so it complies with the new code?

Thanks
Uli

Ulrike Riemenschneider,  Postdoctoral Investigator
Physical Oceanography Dept. MS #21
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Woods Hole, MA 02543, USA

Phone: (+1) 508 289 2916