[MITgcm-support] (no subject)

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 21 04:24:36 EDT 2004

Here's a second (a bit better) try
(the last one wasn't very good).

>From your packages.conf I take it that you have
ECCO disabled (it does not appear in your list)?
the placeholder 'oceanic' only enables
gfd gmredi kpp timeave

But in your data.pkg it is set to .TRUE.

Probably what's happening is that in packages_boot
some characters are tried to be written to an
'internal file', i.e. variable in order to generate
an error message and there is an inconsistency.

Can you just try running with useECCO = .FALSE. ?

-Patrick

Quoting prosperi at wicc.weizmann.ac.il: