[MITgcm-support] (no subject)

Martin Losch mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de
Mon Jun 7 03:09:24 EDT 2004

Davide,

the message means that the header file SIZE.h that is included into the
sources is the generic one that you find in model/inc/SIZE.h. If you
look at that file you'll see where the error message comes from.
Make sure that you have your own copy of SIZE.h in your include path,
that is, in ../code. Also make sure, that after the make depend step
there is a file/link in your working directory, that points to
../code/SIZE.h (and one for each of the source or header files in
../code that you may have). I assume that currently your SIZE.h points
to ../../model/inc/SIZE.h

Maybe the -mods option of genmake2 needs an "=": -mods=../code (that's
the way I normally type it, but I may be wrong and this is no longer
necessary).

Good luck,
Martin