[MITgcm-support] cube face halo

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Wed Jan 28 19:28:25 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 17:30, Chris Hill wrote:
>  Benny,
>
>  Would it help to use the model to write out the tiled XC, YC etc... with
> their overlaps, that's a fairly easy option to activate. Then you would have
> the numbers you need. Is Dimitris back yet - he knows how to do this.

Hi Benny,

If you're willing to use a very recent version of the code, the
brand-new MNC package can write NetCDF files that contain the overlap
regions for every tile.  And in return for you being a "beta tester"
I'll do everything I can to see that it works for you.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
office:  MIT Dept. of EAPS;  Room 54-1424;  77 Massachusetts Ave.
email:   eh3 at mit.edu,  ed at eh3.com