[MITgcm-support] RE: SIO ECCO data

Caroline Papadopoulos cpapadop at fjord.ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 9 13:56:31 EST 2004

Hi Chris,

thanks to Benno for all his help I got this working.  I have one
thing that Benno suggested to fix for the information tags, and then
I can just email you the file.  I made the xml file from hand using
the thredds documentation and example .xml files.  There are probably
better ways to do it, but since we don't have a thredds
server, this seemed the easiest. We do not change our data bases
that often.  Let me try and make the changes and then you I
will send you the improved file.   I am just catching up from
vacation, so it might be a few days.

Cheers,

Caroline