[MITgcm-support] TAMC RECOMPUTATION WARNING

BIN ZHAO zhaobin at jhu.edu
Tue Feb 24 11:04:45 EST 2004

Hello,
   I am trying to compile my adjoint code using TAMC but got a lot of TAMC RECOMPUTATION  WARNINGs.
    The information is like:

 TAMC RECOMPUTATION 1 WARNING CALL_STMT tamc_code.f:459266 in thermodynamics
 triggered by      : bi,bj,exf_clim_temp_r1,fvert,gt,imax,imin,jmax,jmin,k,mythi
d,mytime,theta
 still to be reset : bi,bj,exf_clim_temp_r1,fvert,gt,imax,imin,jmax,jmin,k,mythi
d,mytime,theta

     How can I fix these? My tamc_output and ECCO_CPPOPTIONS.h are in the attachment.
     Thanks.
Bin Zhao