[MITgcm-support] Mathematica Notebook for gendata

Ed Hill eh3 at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 23 08:23:00 EST 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-22 at 23:59, Michael Schaferkotter wrote:
> greetings:
>
> i created a Mathematica Notebook gendata.nb to create the input data for the plume on the shelf experiment.
> it can be made available to interested parties.

Hi Michael,

We keep a "user-contributed" section within our CVS tree at:

  http://mitgcm.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/MITgcm_contrib/

If you'd like to donate any of your scripts, code modifications, or
other items I'll be glad to setup some space and CVS permissions for
you.  Is there somewhere I can download the "gendata.nb" notebook?

thanks,
Ed
--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
office:  MIT Dept. of EAPS;  Room 54-1424;  77 Massachusetts Ave.
email:   eh3 at mit.edu,  ed at eh3.com
phone:   617-253-0098
fax:     617-253-4464