[MITgcm-support] _lab_sea _exp

Dimitris Menemenlis menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 30 15:30:53 EDT 2004

On Friday 27 August 2004 02:41 am, Amitabh  Mitra wrote:
>   I have run the lab_sea exp. in MITgcm/verification.
>   But I cannot read the corresponding input files.
>   Can you provide the input files with documentation so that
>   I can read and manipulate the data according to my need , precisely
>   for Antarctic region.
>   Also how can I create these input files for other regions ?

Amitabh, the input files for lab_sea experiment are
all real*4, direct access binary files.
They are Nx*Ny (bathy.labsea), Nx*Ny*Nr (LevCli_temp.labsea and
LevCli_salt.labsea), and Nx*Ny*14 (SSS.labsea, fsh.labsea1979, etc.),
where Nx=20, Ny=16, Nr=23.

D.

--
Dimitris Menemenlis <menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov>
Jet Propulsion Lab, California Institute of Technology