[MITgcm-support] _lab_sea experiment

Amitabh Mitra amitabhmitra1 at rediffmail.com
Tue Aug 24 02:14:00 EDT 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Sir,

    The output remain the same if I change the latitude

 by little amount.But if the variation is too large the

 plots disappear completely.

 How can I create my own input files such as bathymetry,

 forcing files and other input files as required in the

 lab_sea experiment in MITgcm/verification.

  I want to run this experiment in Antarctica

 latitude 60 S to 90 S and longitude 0 E to 360 E.

 Thanking You,

 Amitabh Mitra