[MITgcm-support] verification/biogeo not compiling

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Wed Aug 18 21:33:22 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 21:15, jeff polton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using the code as distributed in checkpoint54, and wanted to try
> and compile the verification run for the biogeo simulation. The
> following commands give:

Hi Jeff,

The "verification/biogeo" experiment hasn't been functional in quite
some time (over a year, AFAIK).  You can see which tests are functional
by looking at the recent verification results:

  http://mitgcm.org/testing.html

and by checking which have an "output.txt" file:

  cd MITgcm/verification  &&  ls -s */results/output.txt

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
             Cambridge, MA 02139-4307