[MITgcm-support] problem running on OS X

Chris Hill cnh at mit.edu
Mon Aug 2 20:26:19 EDT 2004

Hi Samar,

 I looked at your output file. There are some things that look really weird
early on - like the maximum Y coord for a cell center is printed to be 10^63
and fCori reaches 10^52 (which is roughly beta*10^63). Funnily the x
coordinates look fine. The good news is that setting YC only involves the
initialization name lists, the bad news is that, at the moment, I'm not sure
how the YC numbers are getting so crazy.

Chris