[MITgcm-support] seaice model

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 29 10:14:44 EDT 2004

Martin,

didn't follow those lengthy conversions/mails in detail,
but were you saying the seaice only works on
the cubed grid?
That's not the case.

verification/natl_box_adjoint/

has configurations of the Lab Sea on lat-lon grid
with seaice model incorporated.
Read the README, in particular Experiment 6 and 12.
(note though, these are adjoint setups).

-p.