[MITgcm-support] seaice model

Chris Hill cnh at mit.edu
Wed Apr 28 09:10:10 EDT 2004

Hi Martin

 There is something weird, however don't worry you broke the wrong
experiment. cs32x32x30 is a dormant experiment, evidently we need to tidy it
up or remove it.

 Can you please try and break cs32x15 instead! That is the one that is in
active use by myself, Jean-Michel, Alistair, Dimitris etc... It includes
input hydrography.

Thanks,

Chris