[MITgcm-support] (no subject)

Martin Losch mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de
Wed Apr 21 09:37:35 EDT 2004

Dimitry,

I am afraid that the README-file in verification/internal_wave/results
is a little outdated. This is what I do to compile the code:
cd verification/internal_wave
mkdir build
cd build
../../../tools/genmake2 -mods=../code (this will use the default
compiler for your platform, if you want to use a different compiler you
can specify it via the -of or -optfile option, see
../../../tools/genmake2 -h for more options and
../../../tools/build_options for possible candidates for you options
file)
make depend
make

This builds the executable mitgcmuv which you can run anywhere where is
see you input files, e.g.
cd ../input/
../bin/mitgcmuv

Please refer to the online manual at http://mitgcm.org and in
particular to section 3. "getting started" for further information on
how to compile and run the code.

Martin