FW: [MITgcm-support] Advection of floats in 3d

Arne Biastoch abiastoch at ifm.uni-kiel.de
Mon Sep 22 06:11:14 EDT 2003

Hi Chris,

that's wishful thinking...
Although "in principle" everything should be there, some modifications
have to be done, e.g. the replacement of kpart (vertical level where the
floats resides) by zpart (a real depth information). However,
modifications affect only the core of the code and not the complicated
parallelization.

Currently I don't have time to finish and test that feature, but I am
willing to advise and help.

Ciao,
	Arne