[MITgcm-support] question about testscript

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Wed Oct 29 16:18:55 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 10:36, Martin Losch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> now everything runs on my Mac as well, although there is a lot of
> FAILing, probably due to the different platforms, I used:
> testreport -ieee  -optfile=../tools/build_options/darwin_g77
> to obtain the attached summary.txt
> uname -a produces:
> Darwin csysm3.AWI-Bremerhaven.DE 6.8 Darwin Kernel Version 6.8: Wed Sep
> 10 15:20:55 PDT 2003; root:xnu/xnu-344.49.obj~2/RELEASE_PPC  Power
> Macintosh powerpc

Hi Martin,

Thank you for forwarding the results!

We're actually collecting output from the verification suite using
testreport.  If you run it with:

  ./testreport -ieee -a edhill at mitgcm.org

it will take the results from each test, MIME-encode them, and mail them
to the specified address.  At the above address, theres a procmail
script that decodes the incoming emails and adds them to a collection of
results.  That collection can be viewed at:

  http://mitgcm.org/~edhill/summary.html

As things settle down (and we get closer to R2), I'll build a cleaner
and more user-friendly web interface to results.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
office:  MIT Dept. of EAPS;  Room 54-1424;  77 Massachusetts Ave.
email:   eh3 at mit.edu,  ed at eh3.com