[MITgcm-support] lab_sea

Dimitris Menemenlis menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 28 10:32:44 EST 2003

>> The missing SEAICE_EXTERNAL.h is on the ecco-branch
>> but not in the MAIN tree.
>> Looks like this package migh be more up-to-date
>> on ecco-branch than on MAIN, or a mixture of both.

I removed SEAICE_EXTERNAL.h during my little CVS adventure
last week.  It's a long story.  It just looks like
it never got put back in place when Ed recovered.  So
don't worry about lab_sea, Ed or I will take care of it
once there is a consensus on whether SEAICE_EXTERNAL.h
should live or die.  D.

--
Dimitris Menemenlis <menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov>
Jet Propulsion Lab, California Insitute of Technology