[MITgcm-support] A couple more web site problems

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Thu Jul 31 22:26:29 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 20:47, Alistair Adcroft wrote:
> Ed,
>
> The search from the sealion header bar fails for me too. It might be an
> explorer issue and the solution is not at our end but to be careful about
> relative path names in the scripts - we ran into this when we were first
> setting up those pages. Did any paths get changed for the search data bases
> etc. when the switch to forge was made?

Sorry, my mistake.  I read Chris's email quickly and missed the "search"
part.  The sealion search is now fine but the fix (a ScriptAlias) broke
the htdig install.  I'm re-installing htdig and will try to have the
search in dev_docs working soon.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
office:  MIT Dept. of EAPS;  Room 54-1424;  77 Massachusetts Ave.
email:   eh3 at mit.edu,  ed at eh3.com