[MITgcm-support] Still more brokeness

Alistair Adcroft adcroft at mit.edu
Tue Jul 29 15:39:07 EDT 2003

Ye, I know but in the past I avoided using ssh from the LCS machine for
simple speed reasons. I often check out new working directories for testing
purposes and it makes a huge difference by doing direct repository access.

Right now, the pressing issue is that it is a real pain to convert existing
working directories and I have several of them.

A.
Dr Alistair Adcroft              email: Alistair.Adcroft at noaa.gov
NOAA/GFDL, Princeton University               Tel: (609) 452-6538
Forrestal Campus, U.S. Route 1, P.O. Box 308, Princeton, NJ 08542